Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let the little children come to Me!

One of the sweetest memories yet leading up to this mission trip happened last Sunday. I was asked to share with the children at church (K thru 5) about our trip. Afterwards our Children's pastor, Matt, asked if any of the children would like to come forward to lay hands on me and pray. Well, not all the kids jumped at once; but Matt waited a minute and finally a little boy got up and started towards the front to pray over me. That seemed to break the ice, and about twenty children followed his lead. They prayed the most precious prayers from their hearts. It overwhelmed me as they lifted up prayers to the Father for His help and protection. What a memorable send off!!
Jesus said, "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment